|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, October 28, 2006 Meet-the-parents. Daddy fetched us to school and waited for us. Mummy is so sweeeet la~ She brought breakfast for me along and I ate in class. And she even gave me money when I told her I want to get new mp3 player. Couldn't take back my exam scripts. I knew my lit was being moderated! 2% added and it passed. Miss Tay told my mum that I always daydream and talk in class, copy my friends' homework and I'm vain! =x But we kept laughing. Wahahahahaha. Mum bought a crystal bracelet from the school for 15bucks but she said since God blessed me this time, she should buy something to help the school raise fund. And she even bought 2 cheesy hotdogs from Marcus. She seems happy, not with my result. Don't know what. Daddy fetched us back to his office and I played games there. Then went Sims drive audio house. Wanted to buy mp3 but considering that I don't need a mp3 during the holiday plus there might be some new models coming out and the price gonna drop really soon so went to do rebonding instead. Thanks Jingru for the accompany! :) <3 My hair is very much damaged. Bleahed and dyed and rebonded and permed and temp straightened and temp curled. So the hairstylist was pretty anxious over my hair and just keep on applying conditioner non-stop. I'll cut them away when they're longer. Dread. There would be 2 weeks of lessons going on for us during the hols. This holidays ain't holidays afterall. I will just start studying, sometime, soonnn. They're living in a world of fashion. I'm amazed by it. I wish to be like them someday. ;) Comp is so laggg! And I can't sign into audition and msn. WHY WHY WHY?! 2:56 PM |