Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, October 4, 2006








Met up with cousin and when I left my house, I just grab any bag from my cupboard and it so happened to be pink in colour.
Bought pink nike bottle. And saw a cute pink melody mirror so bought it. Coincidentally, the keychain we bought yesterday was pink and my phone was coloured pink too.
BUT I'M NOT A PINK FREAK!
My point is, too much pink sucks. Too girly?
I prefer white and red x)
Bought bubble tea and it's my second bubble tea of the day cos I just had one after school. We sat inside the bubble tea and chatted.
Told jokes and came up with lots of stupid riddles. Laughed till peng! Hahs. Anyway, proved that I do not have low IQ. 不是笨女人 :)

No chance to nap this afternoon again! >.<
No napping, gonna study~
SS and Maths paper 1 tomorrow.
Add oil! Gogogo! (It's not childish MEEPOK!)
Must be a oily meepok and do well for your eoy okay?! x)
Same goes to everyone, KAMBATEH!!!

OH,! and please do not laugh at my hair.
Swear, absolutely, no acting cute.
I don't have the time to straighten my hair in the morning laaa, been waking up on time these few mornings.
Gonna rebond back during hols. :)

5:20 PM