Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, October 19, 2006








Sweats. Risked and daddy sent me to school today.
When Wongcc came into the class, he told us that one person would drop to NA.
Everyone got tensed up, partner cried. I comforted her but I wanna cry too man.
When my name was called to go down, her turn to comfort me but I did not cry.
8 person went down, I was one of them. Wongcc did mentioned that, the person who dropped is a girl.
There's only 3 girls went down so I asked the other 2 girls about their MYE results and they fared much better than me. Isn't it obvious enough?
Hopeless, wrote my reflections, gave it to Mrs Theseira then she send me to the dm room for my hair and was chided by that bangala till I cried. She mentioned about report, that's why. Tomorrow morning still have to find her and Theseira and she ask me to find her with a smile~ =.=
Went back outside general office then Jingru and Elicia came find me, they comforted me and said some chim chinese idioms. Don't understand at all, but I know it's some encourgaing words then I cried again!
Then they told me the one who dropped is Paarey? Damn Wongcc still said it's a girl. My condolences, Paarey.
Also thanks to Joan and Catherine for the comforts. :)
Sat on the floor till numb then finally my turn to see the principal. He said teachers helped by saying alot of stuffs, also considering that I have a rank in GB, he'll give me a chance.
He's sure clueless that I didn't attend GB for 1 and a half year . He told me my results and bingo! Like I've guessed, I passed only my English and Chinese but he said my lit is considered good even though it failed. I still have the initial thought of dropping lit but out of my failed subs, lit was the highest.
I was given the choice to drop POA now but I still want to try on that and Mr Lim said if next year MYE my POA got 30% and below, I must drop it.
So I must work reallyyyy hard next year.
I told my mum about it and she thinks retain would be better. In short, she hopes I'll be retained instead of taking the risk with my weak foundation. Yeah I guess so, but noone is retaining in our class. And qi's first wish for 2007 is to be in the same class as me, how sweeeeeet. The other time we were still worried that our friendship might drift apart if I really were to be retained. I really can't guarantee this cos being in different classes, more or less also will drift abit but now all worries gone. The 3 of us must be together forever okay~
<3

7:09 PM