Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, October 16, 2006








The haze seems really bad today. Life is so boring now, spice up my life mans. Yesterday was bored to the max and found a korean show, "My boyfriend is type B", it refers to blood type, quite nice. Kill time at least. Then watch "Infernal affairs", ew I don't like the ending but the show is nice.
Shouldn't have gone to school today. So much for looking so forward to monday. =.=
Only around 20 plus present, all those regular funny peeps were not in school either. To think there're still lessons going on. No, must be our teachers mad. But, haha I brought my princess diary along so I read and slept. It's after exams and Miss Choong is still picking on me! x((
Had a talk in the hall during the last few periods, one of the topics was on dry lips! Haha. I'm trying not to lick my lip anymore.
Oh. OH. I got the lowest in the class for my SS. Yet another single digit marks. Pathetic~ But hey, at least I've improved from last year isn't it? My positive thinking. x)
Fail lor, combined humans. Booooo!
Met up with cousin and I'm finally not lateee! Wooties~
She is currently at my house and I'm off to chat with her now, hahs.
Not going to school anymore. =)































This is how bored I was in class!

3:39 PM