Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, November 7, 2006








Ahh finally back.
I miss blogging. :)

5November
Popcorn came over to my house and we waited for my dad to fetch us. Finally around 3plus. Less than an hour of sleep inside the car. A short journey though. Reached there, me&dad&popcorn were eating the damn peanuts non-stop. Lol?
Superb coldddd down there. Keep burning stuffs to keep ourselves warm then fell asleep on those mats laying beside my grandpa. Didn't managed to sleep much due to the coldness so went my dad's car sleep all the way till morning. Last to wake but it's only 8 plus. =.=
From what others told me, didn't know I could sleep talk! And I guess my sleeping styles were really ugly. sigh.

6November
Noon was hot like hell~ Keep sleeping to kill time until late evening there's ritual going on which lasted for 3 hours. All the chantings blah blah blah. *roll eyes

7November
Morning was funny with my uncle. He is one damn humorous man! But in the noon was a solemn ceremony and I actually teared on the way to the cremation place. Really longgggg afternoon and there's so many rituals too. Finally on the way back to Singapore but caught up in a traffic jam.

Drama-time now. =)

7:35 PM