|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, November 5, 2006 Didn't even had 1 hour of sleep and my parents woke me up. No, is actually my mum was on the phone inside my room and she speaked so loud that I overheard the conversation. My grandpa passed away this morning. Minutes later, popcorn called me and I asked her when are we supposed to go Malaysia and she said tonight. I was like "Huh? Serious?" Everything came too suddenly. Then parents woke me up. Busy morning. So many phone calls and was busy packing. Mum is following my aunt's car to go earlier and popcorn is coming with me in my dad's car later. It gonna be a long journey but doesn't matter, popcorn is with me. And we could chat throughout but I'll sure be sleeping. Anyway, misses to all. And even though I hate you, I'll still miss you. Miss hating you. Kidding. And don't have to attend school for 2days next week! Still not a thing to rejoice though. Bye! People on the list whom I'll miss. MEEPOK! Others are unknowns. <3 11:07 AM |