Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, November 8, 2006








Early in the morning fa pi qi. Come to think of it, it's so stupid. I so so hate to throw tantrums.
No time to walk to school and had to take bus. Coincidentally took the same bus as girls. Reached school was hide-and-seek with dm then got spotted so ran all the way back to class. Safe.
Miss choong that damn old hag insisted me on showing her my grandpa's death cert otherwise she won't believe and she thought I pon all the lessons intentionally. Who would joke with this kinda stuffs please. And she's not even my form teacher. Boo her boo her!
Vitasoy&vitasoy again. But didn't managed to drink my last pack of vitasoy before leaving the classroom, last period was maths and principal was sitting right at the back of the classroom. I think the new teacher is great. Way better than Wongcc. At least I understood what she taught us today, maybe that topic was easy or maybe just because I was forced to listen attentively. Sigh.
Darlie treated us her F&N stuffs today. Kinda not bad, the taste. But I still think something is suspicious. Ha ha ha. Also come to think of it, is it my first time eating something from F&N? Probably.

The grudge2 with popcorn soon!
But I seriously, very scared. Watched Ju-on and had a few nights of nightmare. Even in the day I was so scared until don't dare to stay at home alone so often went out until parents came back and at night I would ask my mum to share my bed and sleep with me. Lasted for don't know how long before I returned to normal. It was the worst horror movie side effects. What a failure.
But other horror movies were fine. =x

Even the most wonderful couple I thought, ended. It then dawned on that nothing is forever. You'll always have me. Be strong.

3:21 PM