Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, November 1, 2006








Fell asleep while watching Liao Zhai last night. I knew it. Lying down on the sofa with my eyes closed, just listening. High percentage of falling asleep but I'm just trying to rest my eyes a little before continue watching. And everytime without fail, I would fall asleep.
Probably too tired. Tired until I could barely open my eyes. Didn't had a good night sleep the day before. Too adapted to the holiday lifestyle. In other words, owl. Recently tried adjusting it back due to certain reasons such as, panda eyes! As well as missing my television prog.
Didn't managed to sleep until 1am plus the day before, I'm having school the next day and I overslept. Refused to wake up and so left my house late.
Still had the initial thought of walking to school but ended up chasing after bus. L-O-L.
Made it on time for school though.

Had a weird dream last night. A beautiful one, yet it will never come true and neither do I wish that it would come true.
I don't want to dwell on the past anymore. Don't want to go back to be like what am I so long ago.
I want to look forward to the future. Let bygones be bygones.
But just what seems to be holding me back?
Unknown.

what is true love?

11:43 AM