|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, November 12, 2006 I wanna watch!.. The Grudge2 Material Girls Flushed away Monster House (3D) And.., Damn Colic, Diary and Final Call I can't watch. POUTS! Better after I woke up. Great~! Able to enjoy my popcorn tomorrow. Didn't really watch the Chinese Ghost Story II last night. Was editing my blog and added one album and I think it's so fun flipping it. It's an album not photo frame, so flip it! Practically listening to the TV sounds. And I still think the daodaodaodaodao song is funny. Ha ha ha. Anyway I watched that episode last year already. Last week one nicer hor? x) Before that watched Truth or Dare: 6th floor rear flat. I thought it was a horror movie. Candy Lo is so pretty. 天外飞仙 gonna air on TV soon! Blog song = Love Contract's theme song. we're so far apart 2:24 PM |