|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, November 9, 2006 Moodless , moody , moodswingggg. I'm getting emotional nowdays. In a highly emotional state of mind. Maybe because I went school and saw certain people whom I don't wish to see. No offence to these certain people who talk without using their brains. One common advice, think before you speak. Walking to school etcs, I'm trying every single way to be alone. It's quite a pleasant thing to do so, peace. It was proven that Vitamin D may be associated with altered emotional behaviours so I actually took some tablets today. Zzz. Funny? But infact I know where my problem lies and why am I feeling so moody these days. But I won't elaborate further. Don't ask why. Some things are better left unsaid. I'm just going to take it lying down. Shall be with people who can make me smile. School wasn't fun today. Just sleep sleep sleep&sleep until recess time was still sleeping but suddenly crave for meepok so went down canteen. Still got to do SS assignment later on. I didn't even attend one lesson of SS. Tomorrow would be the last day of school then officially holiday! Monday would be out with popcorn and sure I'll be smiling on that day. It's raining now and I shan't hog onto the comp for too long too. Drama? Sleep? Drama? Sleep? 那么傻 , 可以后悔吗? 4:11 PM |