Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, November 4, 2006








No hatred. But even if I hate, I won't make it so obvious this time. What's the point of letting you know? I might misunderstand you this time, cos I'm not sure of what's going on really.
Whatever~ I won't do anything until I know the truth. I wish to know but I won't go find out myself. And what's the point of letting me know the truth too? I might hate you if that's the truth but if it's not, I'm afraid of something.
That something would be kept as a secret forever.
Basically, that person whom I'm refering to definately would be reading this. But I highly doubt you would know it's you yourself. I can talk to you freely and friendly and you'll never know.
Guilty?
Hypocritically evil.


Uhm., heard from mum that grandpa is seriously ill and had been hospitalised.
:(
Definately I feel sad. You know it's actually because of grandpa that me and popcorn got so close. My mum and aunts are all prepared. =.=

Wanted to go out buy vitasoy but lazy. Zzz.
Today was super lazy to step out of my house. Even for lunch. I don't know why. Spent my whole day watching dramas. Gonna finish 2 dramas soon.
Cooped up at home nowadays. Guess next week would be more outings ba.

I wish I was richhhhhh and had lots and lots of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sigh.

9:01 PM