|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, November 5, 2006 Really pardon me if my attitude last night pissed anyone off. I already tried my best. To be nice. For the whole day my hand is smeared with the smell of animals esp rodents. =.= And that smell reminds me of my past guinea pig. I miss him dearly. Very good morning and goodnight to those peeps who are still awake. Turning in soon. My eyes are partially closed. Was feeling tired after that "horror" movie. Don't consider that a horror one though. And I kept laughing when someone thought the director talked to me. Hahaha. Didn't went to sleep after that. Cos I hate sundays and want to sleep throughout the whole day. Haha no la, I'm just stuck at the comp actually. So didn't want to sleep. What a great liar! Tskkkkkk! But apparently, I have to sleep throughout the whole day. And I even had my breakfast so I won't wake up with a gastric pain. :) And I hate you. I won't show it and you won't see it. 4:51 AM |