Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, November 3, 2006








Wasn't feeling well last night. Stomach upset and feel like vomiting. Initially wrapped myself up with blanket, enduring the pain then finally get up yet couldn't find any medical oil so ate some panadols. Finally able to have to peaceful sleep. Duh, it's panadol extra. And I love panadol extra! =.=

Lessons without friends definately can concentrate better. No partner to talk to. Sat with Marcus in class today and I played with his phone's solitaire again. He even asked me to help him keep his wine inside my bag and all other guys went to search his bag for wines but to no avail. Came back from recess and the whole bottle was empty. It contains 43% alcohol if I'm not wrong.
Same as usual, I'm still drinking milk. Lol. Vitasoy before and after recess. Always walk out of the classroom with 2 packets of empty vitasoy. Haaaaaa.
Went home straight after school. Was with Leonard they all until inside bus then was with huiying darlie.
And colgate. Kidding. x)
Just the 2 of us.
BK for lunch! But heyyyy I haven't even touch the burger and was feeling full now. x(
Must be the bubble tea! And I just choked on the mini pearls. -.-"

I seriously feel that it's so childish and I want to stop it too. It bothered me very much because I care. I wish someone could at least tell me what's going on instead of having me here making guesses.
Also cos I don't have the right to. If only I don't know how to hate a person.
Love and hate are both extremes, perhaps when emotions are at their limits we can't quite cope.
When love becomes hate.

I feel empty now. Feeling nothing much.

Walk awayyyyyy and roll out and get the hell outta my life.

12:52 PM