|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, November 11, 2006 Watched "The Way Home" on TV last night. I remembered that show, Mr Jason Tay showed us before when we're sec ones. A deeply moving storyline. It's dedicated to all grandmothers. Touching. Finished 我们结婚吧. Never thought it would be a sad ending. Sigh. Heard that the ending is similiar to Love Contract. But Love Contract I only watched 6 episodes cos I think it's not very nice. Maybe continue watching. Mike looks the best in Devil Besides You la. I haven't finished Tree of Heaven! Must finished it by tonight or tomorrow. Monday returning it back to aunt. She damn evil la, ain't revealing what she's gonna do with the dvd. L~O~L. It's quite a great deal anyway. Haha. Could hardly take any solid food. Been eating porridge for dinner. Ran out of panadols. Left only one but saving it for emergency. This little pain.., I still can endure. Yesterday took the panadol syrup and yuck it sucks! Asking my mum to buy the extra one, nowadays keep raining so lazy to step out of my house. Moreover, it's better for me if the pain is numbed. Tonight would be watching TV. Alot of programmes. Wahahahaha! There's A Chinese Ghost Story II tonight. Always damn lots of that Chinese Ghost Stories during holidays. Same casts, same characters but different storyline. Meepok you watching? And don't forget to watch xiaohaibuben! (I reminded you.) Also would be watching Truth or Dare: 6th floor rear flat. Okay, set reminders! If only there's popcorn to chew during every movie. ^^ Be an owl tonight! 3:22 AM |