|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, November 18, 2006 Went popular and bought a guide book earlier on. Assessments are useless to me now. Give me as many questions I also unable to do. I need the solutions! Too tired to browse through the content so just took the more ex one. I believe it has more guides. Is it? Since both are from the same publisher. Intended to use the money to fulfill one of my wish but I'm only left with 7 bucks. sigh. Going to get the poa guide book as soon as my mum give me money. Best solution is to stay at home and rot until I got what I want before going out to spend off all my money. Still got 20 plus of episodes to finish 天外飞仙. Jingru intro new drama A game about love. I prefer to call it scissor paper stone la. hahaha. Shall see about watching it anot. Chinese ghost story III tonight! Watching the Jackie Wu show now. Lmao. Couldn't stop laughing. Saturday night must stay at home to watch TV! One of my holiday wish now definately got to do with popcorn! 3 more days and I shall tell her my plan. Wahahaha. Hopefully we'll be able to make it. :) missmissmissmissmiss! <3 Back to teeveeeeeee! 10:02 PM |