Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Wonderfulness.
Bought the mixed candies at Minitoons. Mix&mix&mix. Sadly, still couldn't find the strawberry pouch that I want.
Sigh.
The cinema had less than 20 people inside. Thanks to some good recommendation to watch Grudge2 there.
I was being sarcastic.
Slacked at SkyGarden then shopppppping spreeeeeeee. Yoshinoya for dinner. Back to Suntec, SkyGarden again then went shop all the way till 9plus and her daddy sent me home.
I miss&love popcorn manymany.
Bon voyage.
Muackmuackmuackmuackmuack!
Ji de you kong xie xin gei wo ah (I told her this umpteen times)
Kd,kd.
Christmas you're mine. :)
Bangala Miss Jus called me yesterday and wants me to go school today and give her my letters. Not going duh. Siao eh, so far. Other time perhaps. So lazy to go back school.
Before I came online I slept and had a weird dream. I dreamed that I died! LOL. Interesting dream and I was thinking of the song "No promises" inside my dream. The part, I just wanna die in your arms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe because that song is on my playlist and I was playing mp3 while I'm sleeping.
Moral of my dream was, I don't want to die. So never say die!
=.=
天外飞仙 is damnnnnnn niceeeeeee !Goodnight.



7:03 AM