Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, February 10, 2007








Almost wanted to skip GB this morning. I woke up early feeling very tired and therefore turned up late. Could die of heat stroke man. The scorching sun was uberly intolerable. But anyway I thought of tanning myself into a darker tone. Should I?
So that I wouldn't have to fear the sun anymore. Haha!
Filled up the HPB duty roster for the NYAA after the meeting. Supposed to fill in only 15 hours but I filled in 30 hours. Lmao. Mostly on every Monday and Wednessay when I have to make a trip to the HPB at Outram Park for 2 hours of community work after school remedials. Hope it doesn't kill. I need my CCA points.
Am I eligible to obtain the pioneer pin anyway? It was stated 30 hours but I missed out so many badges. But I guess no harm doing more community work.
Heard from Miss Wong about the CCA-points system for admission to tertiary education in the future. I didn't know it changed!
Working hard to gain more CCA points.
Unsure of my future and going to thrash everything into pb now. :(

6:24 PM