|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, February 12, 2007 Another super lethagic day it was. Last period was free and I slept till so soundly that I only got up when Elicia woke me up for lunch. Isolated during chinese remedial but it's alright for me. Back to sleep. Firstly, the chinese compre was so difficult! Only managed to do one question before I dropped dead. Woke up just in time for dismissal and that so called "zhu kao zhu" dismissed another class so late and I had to wait outside wanting to go inside and take a nap. But went in and she started talking to me. Initially she said I did badly for my recent chinese tests which I thought they would be quite alright. Then she began her own philosophies and talked about her life. You should have seen my expressionless face at that time. But anyway she was quite nice today though she did not succeed in motivating me. Hah~ Until everyone left, it was turtles time! While waiting for sachon's call. The phone shop guy was nice enough to change my 512mb mmc for a 1gb one FOC. =) Had the "yong dou fu" or whatever for dinner. It's a memory place for the both of us. xD I'm so in the mood to sing today and just kept singing non-stop. Xin ku ni le popcorn. Hah. 7:10 PM |