Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, February 5, 2007








Daddy fetched me to school this morning and I so wanna hitch a ride from him everyday. Reached school really early and spent my time at the void-deck. Time really flies in the morning. I'm so so envious of the sec3s.
Supposed to change seats in class back to my orginal seat at the corner but the 2 classmates didn't want to and Miss Tay said she would change again for us tomorrow morning. Let's pray it would be at the corner.
Sat infront of Jingru & co in class today. I love the seats there. We could have picnic and whatever things and I brought my ai xin breakfast to school. Haha.
Mass English remedial with the sec5 classes after school at AVT. Didn't had time for lunch so Jingru and I went CC to get sandwiches and we shared a 1.5 litre of 100 plus. We left it in our class so we could drink it tomorrow for our sweet picnic. Hah!
Went SP mac with her after the remedial. I was supposed to teach her the bank reconciliation and she was supposed to teach me the final accounts but we ended up eating,chatting and bitching. Bitched quite alot and we went to look at some clothes. I want to get for my son and daughter! Wahahahas~
There was this insane guy begging for money from everyone inside mac. He cried,knelt and even hold onto people hand refusing to let go. He really frightened us and we ignored him. How scary.
Sat outside SP while waiting for my parents and talked about our primary school life. It was so funny when we talked about whoever got slapped by teachers. Laughed till teared. Primary school students are quite inane or too innocent to stand up for themselves. In other words,they are very nice to bully.
Drop dead once I got into the car. Mummy must have thought I studied really hard today. She kept sayang-ing me when I woke up. =x
I'm giving up on the final accounts tomorrow.

Gonna protect Jingru from youji from now on. Hahaha~

10 years down the road...................
ahem ahem ahem. :D

8:03 PM