Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, February 21, 2007








I just realised that my previous posts date are all messed up. Haha~
I missed many many people.!
Family came to fetch me after the school cny celebration and we were lucky enough to sit right at the middle of the hall to catch the full view of the performances. Was it my first time attending the school cny celebration? I enjoyed it. (:
The lessons before were not as boring as I thought. Fire drill and missed one lesson of POA and the next two had chem practical lesson at the lab. Fun cam-whoring with Elicia and Jingru. ^^
It was not totally boring to spend my cny in Malaysia though I was being deprived of internet and sms. Finally bought an acoustic guitar. xD
Had our reunion dinner on our 3rd night stay which is the 2nd day of cny and everyone was so high upon reaching home after the dinner. They shifted the whole karaokae set to the outside and sang their hearts out. But their singings ah, more like competing who has got a louder voice. They verbally shouted out the lyrics into the mic afterwhich the karaokae set exploded and there were smoke coming out of it. How exaggerating but true. They tried to fix it while we were gambling away and I recouped all my losses at mahjong the previous day. Hoho~
Finally had some ear peace but after a short while, alas, my dad took out another set and they started singing again. The whole thing was not just about singings but more like of a concert. One of my aunt loves to play the host and did those really funny acts. I played ball with the kids and I felt so bad for being such a lousy kicker which the ball flew onto the table and messed up all the mahjong tiles while my uncles are gambling. I hope all of them had bad tiles for that round otherwise I ruined their fortune. They placed big stakes for goodness sake. Nevertheless it was a great time. The last night is always the most spectacular one. (:
And I stilllllll don't like the taste of alcohol! It tastes like rubber to me. =x No offence to people who love it. (aren't they afraid of beer-belly?)
Took quite a number of photos and videos. Shall post it some other time.

Nights.

1:06 AM