|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 Jia Wen and I are fated too! Haha. She hurt 2 of her fingers which is exactly the same fingers that I got hurt 2 years ago. But mine was the right while hers is the left and fingers turned blue. Both of us got our fingers caught by the door and culprits was our brothers. =x I passed my maths test therefore don't have to attend the incentive remedial. :D Finally a day of rest, I must cherish today. Hah. Still have to study for chem and geog tonight. >.< ! Almost didn't want to go school today but my mum blasted me up and asked me to bring clothes, money and etcs with me to go shopping or movies with friends after school. She's just trying to get me to school. I don't want shopping or movies but I need sleeeeeep! yea, 4 hours of sleep last night and it's napping time now. 5:10 PM |