Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, February 13, 2007








Jingru and I were late for the POA remedial today cos we went to shop for valentine gifts. Haha~
POA format test and I only know how to do the bank statement and control accounts. Was eating and drinking the combo then fell asleep. Woke up and helped Jingru with her bank statement then went to meet sachon.
Supposed to study but we ended up singing and chatting. Her great suggestion of studying and she were the one who didn't want to study in the end. Hah.
Had a great time though. Poor her had to bear all my singings everytime. Haha, and Jingru too. She came to sit beside me in class today as kiwi was absent. She'll go mad when I kept singing my so called 主打歌 which I only know 2 sentences of the song and I'm always creating illusions that "someone" will continue on the song for me. Lmao.
Tomorrow's valentine would be with sachon, that is if she could get away from her detention. I think I mentioned about this before that a pastor said valentine is a time to be spent with our love ones., and yea I'm spending with my dearest one. :D

7:10 PM