Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, February 27, 2007








Just finished one load of homeworks last night and there comes another new load today. The whole class whined. Brought the whole stack of worksheets home which at least has hundreds of pages or more. Went Bugis with Elicia, Kar Wai, KK and Bibek after dismissal, thank God there's Kar Wai to help me carry my bag.
Miss Tay is considering to put me under Mr James Lee for poa remedial provided that I'm not the only girl in his class. The weakers one would be under him and initially I'm under Miss Tay and she said she won't put me under him and I was like huh. Haha, no it's not flower eat. For the one who came up with this inane direct translation.
Tomorrow is the Adam Khoo workshop and I'm looking forward to it very much!

English rep, or English rap aka yoyoyo? HAHA~

6:07 PM