Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, February 6, 2007








Sat with Jingru in class today. Don't know where Miss Tay gonna place me. It's like noone wants to change with me and she found out the reason why do I want to change seat. Haha! Jingru blurted it out yesterday. Pray she wouldn't tell Mr Chia about it.
We were practically talking and laughing during lesson time. Kept singing the song - qing ren, and talked about my lover's lover. It sounds better than rival yes? Hah~ we were getting too ridiculous with it and he didn't even sense a thing. =/
Anyway it's not an easy job being a rep. There are still people not handing assignment which I thought they might and I had to bring their compos home with me everyday cos Mr Chia don't want us to hand in to him in drips and draps. Yet I'm afraid to leave them in class as I'd lost quite a number of books.
100% chop not everyone gonna hand in the situational writing tomorrow. So many people did not bring their books home. Sigh~ and Elicia is in camp now. >.<
Today's POA test was a gonecase. I started out doing rather fine then began to forget the format. Forgotten which balance b/d to use and it would affect the whole account. Final accounts question was even worse. I slept throughout the paper,and that's it. Did some steps and hopefully it wouldn't be a pathetic overall.
How sucky,first test already flunked.


don't bombard me with all the whys please.

4:55 PM