|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, February 9, 2007 Super lerthagic today. Thank goodness 2 free periods for sleeping. But there were damn guys depriving people of their sleep by screaming into my ear or banging on my table. How lame. Watched the release of O level results. Mr Chia must be very disappointed according to what Miss Tay said. Speaking of Miss Tay, kiwi and I were bickering in class again and he suddenly blurted out that Miss Tay is very old and he was pointing at her while saying that. She heard it and gave a very funny stare at him. Ha~ we are still guessing her age which she don't want to let us know. Super curious la. Before the release of result, a group of us were slacking inside the class and played with the puny lil turtles outside where we let them out for a stroll. We, together with Jerald brought them into the boys' toilet and bathed the turtles. Bell rang and we made our way to the hall, Jiawen and I went into the girls' toilet to wash our hands and Marcus and Jerald tagged in along too! Omgg~ Of cause there wasn't anyone around then. I only realised it when I saw everyone laughing on our way out. Everything was like so natural. Haha. Didn't stayed long to watch and went off to meet sachon. Had sakae and changed my phone. Travelled from places to places then decided to go home and meet again tomorrow. Gb tomorrow and I couldn not skip anymore else my points for this year would be wiped off. Been having Deja Vu lately. Everything as though happpened for many times for the past few days. isitlove? 8:26 PM |