|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, February 26, 2007 The power nap is spectacular! And I'm fully charged now. I was doing my wordpower list on my bed earlier on when I fell asleep and had a nightmare that woke me up suddenly, looked around to ensure it's my room and it was just an nightmare, fell back to sleep immediately. Which was like minutes later I jumped up and told myself that I could not sleep anymore and continue doing my wordpower. Eh hello, one whole thick stack of wordpower list in less than a day when others have the whole blooming holiday to complete it. Anyway it wasn't too much to be asked for, the exercises were pretty easy. Now left with the dread phrase book which I so far only collected 5 and that explained why am I here now. Laziness malady of flipping a dictionary. ![]() There are still corrections and situational writing. Seems like I couldn't escape from burning midnight oil. Normally at this time I'd be crawling to my bed already, but I guess not for today. i'm gonna be a history maker in this land i'm gonna be a speaker of truth to all mankind. i'm gonna stand, i'm gonna run into Your arms, into Your arms again. i'm living for You 9:52 PM |