|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 We had our Adam Khoo day 1 workshop at the staff lounge today. I cried! but was laughed till cried. Danny, our first trainer was so funny with the ninana thingy as replacement for vulgarities. Privilege to have Adam Khoo to talk to us in person as the whole level was divided into 2 groups and it was said that the 4/1 and 4/2 classes would not have him. Buffet for dinner and had our second trainer, Candice. I guess all the trainers are very humorous. Enjoyed myself but towards the end I felt very sleepy as it's about time I should be crawling up to my bed but still stuck inside the staff lounge freezing. It has been raining for the whole blooming day, the tree in school collapsed onto one of the teacher's car and the front screen broke. We were on our way down for recess when Mrs Kaan came running up to tell us and we went to tell Miss Wong afterwhich me, Jiawen, Elicia, Mrs Kaan and Miss Wong stood at the 3rd level and watched. And directed Adam Khoo into the staff lounge when he overshot. I think he looks like a pilot. Haha~ The duration of one day of the workshop is apparently too long for us to take despite having many breaks in between. Preparing for sleep now, fortunately parents came to fetch me otherwise I would die of exhausts. Nights. 10:08 PM |