Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, March 4, 2007








HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY AKA JIAWEN !
Her birthday was yesterday but we celebrated a belated one today. Last week shared with Elicia and bought her a gift at the wallet shop. (:
Met Jiawen inside the train on the way then we went over to Cine to meet Jerad. Waited so long for Marcus and he came with 6 packets of tissues which he bought from an indian lady for $5. Like so cheated can? Lmao.
The guys were damn horny please. Esp when they got onto every escalator. My gosh. Dangerous for each and every girls.
Bought Norbit movie tickets then went arcade. Initially watched them play then we played the hockey stadium thingy which we held something to hit the big chip thingy on the table. Whatever the game is called. It was fun when many chips came out at a time. Initially me and Jiawen against Marcus and Jerad, next game we switched over and I partnered with Marcus. Last game back to partner with Jiawen. I don't how I got so over-excited while playing that, I hit until the hand thingy flew out of the table. Or rather I just threw the thing upon hitting. It was fun and one hour passed fast.
Elicia came and what a surprise Marcus planned. We did not buy her ticket and there ain't any empty seat beside us anymore. Bought another one infront of us just before the movie starts. Thank God perhaps that person did not turn up or switched seat so we get to sit together. Nice movie, been such a long time since I last watched one.
Couldn't decide on where to have our dinner afterwhich we dined at Ajisen. Marcus was practically complaining about the food there sucks and taste like maggie mee. Ya, a 10 bucks maggie mee. I agree the food not very nice though. Played true or dare at the table after eating and I actually wondered how we sit that the 2 tables we occupied got closer and closer to the one beside us and it was so out of place.
Went to Marcus' house and had night bike-riding. His little sister is soooo cute!!! They wanted to ride over to East Coast but did not in the end so just rode around the park there. There were so many bangalas and heard from Marcus that one of the streets is haunted. Next heard from them was a naked bangala died inside the bush whatever. =x
Super tired and hot after the ride. Went up to Marcus' room and we stood on his bed to peep over to the other room. Didn't know so many GM foreign students are renting rooms at his place. Jerad kept playing with his brother's clothes. He wore the ultraman pyjama and we took photos as though we are raping him. My goodness~~
Left his house at 10.30 and it took us so long to hail a cab afterwhich we on-call 2 cabs. One for me, Jiawen and Jerad while another one for Elicia. Another cab came, but the cab I called just arrived opposite so we went over to take it while Elicia went into that when the on-called one for her came after us so Marcus went to tell that uncle. Heard that he was very unhappy and wanted him to take that cab to Ubi then back there again. Sounds very stupid and even scolded the F word? So uncivilised can? What a cab-driver. So I called back to the company and cancelled the booking. Our cab driver was quite nice though.

SADLY, TCC at Cine gonna shift! T.T

Unsure of going to cross country tomorrow. Beloved ones are all not running due to duties and after duties, they have cca. How tiring.
Please rain tomorrow! Ahahah~
Suppose I'm going to a movie with Karwai and KK after cross country?

Beat, lights out!

11:59 PM