|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, March 5, 2007 I was motivated by love during the run! Wahahahas. Felt faint and giddy after the run due to skipping breakfast in the morning + blister on the feet by the sands collected in my shoe. Gulp 2 packets of water down immediately and a plaster. Hah. We actually ran more distant than on Macritchie but I was glad that I completed it. No regrets turning up for the event today, since it's also the last year for us to take part in such event called cross country. Caught Just Follow Law with Karwai, KK and Bibek. Sisters aka daughters. Not really nice and I slept and cried during some of the scenes. Bibek slept even more soundly but I guess it's must be hard on him to watch a movie without understand what they were saying. So true, we wouldn't know someone is so precious to us until we see them ourselves not in us. Went home, took nap. Supposing only 1 hour but overslept due to tiredness. Tons of homework later on. Shan't complain. If we don't push ourselves, the teachers gonna. 7:48 PM |