|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 Just got home after studying with Jiawen mummy. She came to my house downstairs and initially wanted to study at the playground pavillion but no idea why I don't like there. Find it stuffy so we moved to the swimming pook table. There was a nice place with the cool breeze but it rained a moment later. Heaven must be playing a trick on us. We went back to the pavillion but the rain stopped soon so we moved back to the table but it rained again. Mummy felt like killing someone at that time. Hah. Moved to another pavillion and remained there. Jingru ah mei called and we chatted for a while then she went to call yeye. Haha. Mummy taught me poa. And I must do well for my poa!! Before going home we went to play at the baby pool and our legs were so cold. I love studying with mummy! ^^ 8:32 PM |