|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 School remedials were okay. Not as boring as I thought because I was applying nail polish in the avt. Haha~ Went Aljunied library to study with Elicia then decided to go Miss Soh's BBQ. Met Jiawen, Marcus and Jared at Simei mrt then went home. Jiawen went back, Elicia came up to my house while the guys were slacking downstairs. Bathed then went down to find them and we went gym. Walked to Jiawen's block and we walked to Miss Soh's house. Had a fun time there. Had buffet and BBQ. Damn Marcus pushed me down into the pool and half of my body was wet. We tried to push him down but despite I combined strength with Elicia and Jared, he still couldn't be moved. Note, on the way back to my house, a bicycle knocked into him and it was the bicycle which fell. =.= Then he volunteered to get himself wet and was halfway down into the pool when he splashed water at me so I splashed him back and he got out of the water then one security guard came towards us. All of us ran away but he fell! HAHA! Elicia and I ran the other way while Marcus and Jared ran towards the pavillion. The guard scolded Marcus then Jared turned and ran with us. I left my slipper at the swimming pool so was bare-footed and ran one big round trying to find the basketball court to find Jiawen then ran back to the pavillion. The guard complained to Miss Soh and we were told not to go near the swimming pool. We told Jiawen what happened and I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of he fell. We went to trace the path and could clearly see the trace of water till near the pavillion where there was his body print. Lmao! We moved to the swimming pool table and played poker then Marcus, Jared and I went to buy drinks. Almost lost our way, I took them to walk one big round. Hah. Bacardi breezer, sprite and ice lemon tea. Didn't drink much and we began to play with the left over drinks. I splashed ice lemon tea on Marcus and he splashed sprite onto me but sprite was more sticky la. Chased each other and the same guard complained again. Had no choice but to move back to the pavillion. Ended the party at 10 plus and Jiawen, Marcus, Jared and I walked back to my house. We went in one by one trying to cheat the securities that we are all residents. Succeeded and proved that the securities are so slack. But I prefer slackers the fact that they wouldn't complain over small little things. Slacked at the playground till 11 plus then went up. Going to sleep soon. School tomorrow for selected pupils to attend the whatever drama programme. 11:51 PM |