|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 2, 2007 The closing ceremony of the Adam Khoo workshop was spectacularly fun! Danny was sooo cute when he demostrated the hugs. He's my favourite trainer out of all the trainers we had. Right before dinner we had the reality check and we supposed to show him the life path we wrote. We were all so worried while waiting outside to go in one by one and it was said that Danny would scold us upon seeing our life path if we did not write enough. Thank God that I passed it, indeed he raised my self-esteem when I heard what he said about me. For everything I know, I had put in alot of effort in doing research on the net. Be it forums or official sites, I'm just very curious to know what is the requirement if we aspire to become so and so. And so I was very detailed in writing my life path. Today, I finally know what I want. Thanks, really. Had a quick dinner then went up to the hall but couldn't find my mummy in the sea of faces. Finally spotted her before I went up to the front to say a speech for her. It's very very short but all came from the bottom of my heart. You are the best mummy in my heart, I love you mummy! I love you! Went up to her after the speech and I could see her tears. Hugged and kissed my beloved mummy afterwhich we were given the opportunity to give our written letters to our parents. It just feel so great to say out the 3 magic words - I love you Mummy said I am a brave girl! ^^ I was really very nervous when I went up and many things I did not managed to say it out. So let me take this opportunity to say that mummy, I promise I will do my best for my Os this year and never let you down. I promise I will keep my room tidy and I promise that I will not use the comp so often anymore. I really love you alot!! Muacks! It was a really special bonding time with our parents. :) Daddy fetched us home when it ended, my mum and Jiawen's mum were so talkative and they talked non-stop inside the car. Hahaha~ 10:56 PM |