Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, March 1, 2007








The workshop was indeed very motivating today. We had Candice in the morning, she looks pretty and Adam Khoo shouted alot today. He shared with us some touching true stories and eyes were watery upon hearing those.
Next we had the so called solemn ceremony and cried like hell. Heartfelt words he used. We sat on the chair, closed our eyes and had to bend down and listen. Hard not to cry though, I guess those who cried means they really do love their parents alot.
Initially bent too down and tears flowed upside down too. Felt very giddy and having headache when we stood up. Finally get to wash up and I looked like a freak after crying.
Felt better during dinner time. Yea we only have 8 more months to get along with our classmates so we must cherish it alot. Most of the guys were so unemotional or just wouldn't admit that they cried. I personally think that there's nothing wrong with crying, esp in such cricumstances that Adam Khoo mentioned. One day when it finally come, I will really break down in flood of tears.
I just want to say,

I LOVE YOU MUMMY AND DADDY !

10:44 PM