Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, June 15, 2008





Happy Fathers' Day!


After all the sweats, I changed to a standard layout. Don't give me the dots look. Yes it aligns but of course.

I'm happy today 'cos I've done 2 of my plans for the termbreak. Went swimming with Truck this late afternoon. She said I've gotten a lil tanner today, hah I think so too. (:
It was fun swimming with her and shall we swim more frequently? I don't want to let my 70 bucks goes down to the drain. Haha.
Went home around evening then out for dinner with parents. I was quite disappointed with the food though. Ordered the Air-Flown NZ Sirloin Steak and I already specifically said I wanted it to be well-done but it turned out to be medium. It reminded me of the steak I had with caca at Jack's Place the other time. Bloody and chewy. I swear it takes ages to swallow it. I'm gonna stay away from steak for a long time.
You know, trying steak is very fun. It's either nice or not, to the max.
And so far the worst that I've tried was the one at Flavours. Seriously.

Then went for a lil shopping. I've finally bought food for my dearest baobeis!
Back home and watched TV with parents in the living room. The judges were super hilarious la. Okay, not all. The small eyes and sharp nose description. Ha ha ha.

This coming Friday's midnight movie - Premonition. Mum's accompanying me to watch as requested. (:

Labels:


10:48 PM