|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 New printer Agent LSP is so stuck. First time took so long and yet to accomplish my mission. Arghh! Went out with parents in the evening to get a new printer. Just few months ago we threw away two 'cos my brother said they were spoilt but I think it was only that the installation disks were missing. Oh well. Anyway I love the new one now even though it was a tad expensive. We'd already decided to get the $149 one last week but somehow got brainwashed by the promoter to get the $199 one today. Then at the very last minute I thought a wireless one would be so cool so decided to get that and it cost $249. Spent exactly $100 than intended but seriously, it's worth the money. Proud to say that I set the printer up all by myself. Haha. Okay, BIG DEAL ~ Brother taught me Maths today and it was quite okay. Currently in search of a tutor. Should I, or not? I actually wanted my previous tutor but mum isn't in favour of that. I understand. Hah. Monday monday monday! (: 10:18 PM |