|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 13, 2008 Sigh to my past As usual I continued to read some of my past entries in my other blogs and everytime I do this, I'll reflect on something. (That's the advantage of writing everything down) So I realised I was really immature at that time. I made jokes on people which were funny but rude and when I saw that entry, I couldn't believe I was so callous to have done that and felt so sorry now. Really meant as a joke at that time but thinking of it now, I'd have taken it seriously if I were him due to different maturity level then. I wished I could turn back time and write a proper message to him but of cause as mentioned wished and I guess if mistakes hadn't been made, we wouldn't grow up. I'm glad where I stand today and proud of being who I am, my friends and everything. In simple, I love my life now and it's just getting better. (: Thanks to everyone for playing a part in my life. Be it good or bad, you guys are my life experiences. Labels: self-reflection 1:12 AM |