|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 27, 2008 Cinderella! Can't believe it's coming to another weekend in just a blink of an eye. Oh yes, I forgot to mention about the kidnapping thingy yesterday. Haha. We girls were so imaginative to think of that. K.H.A.O. OMG! JESSCY! And the untie me, I'm strong. Make sure we don't think of this when we see them the next time, okay? Hah! We had Maths Stats peer tutoring after school and it was very fun. Pooja was such an entertainer, haha. You should have seen what she did inside the tutorial room while waiting for the lecturer. This made me miss having personal classroom where the class would go so crazy while waiting for teachers. Peer tutoring is quite useful, at least it forces me to study. Can I suggest to have this for every subjects? (: Jesscy! I want Nat Ho too la. Agent LSP is off to her new task. HAHAHA. Should I try baking meringue tomorrow? Labels: school 7:34 PM |