|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, June 26, 2008 New life Guess I'm not going for rock climbing clinic later due to something. Haha. Oh dear, I didn't turn up for morning lecture today again. I really need to adjust my sleeping clock back. This week has no "life" at all. Wasn't like how before the termbreak but I feel that it's better this way. Agree agree? Yeah it's a great improvement. Overcome it. Let nature take its course. We shall not go for HAP lecture in the future again. I've personally tried the E lecture and I think it's so much better. Probably because I don't really like the way the current lecturer speaks. We attended an hour of it today and went to the main LT to find our classmates. Sat there for a few minutes after the lecture has resumed and slipped away when we've gotten our term test paper back. So I only had an hour of HAP and 1 hour and 15 mins of SFP lectures today. Really short day but not yet the shortest. We went to watch how Shahidah prays in school after that. They need to pray 5 times a day at different timings. My first time understanding Muslim culture. (: Tomorrow is still one of my favourite days! Haha. Napping time. Labels: school, self-reflection 4:41 PM |