|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, June 23, 2008 4 steps to faint Guess what? That unknown person turned up at the door yesterday evening and I think everything was clarified. All the stuffs had been shifted away. Wooo, peace. Met up with caca today after her exam for lunch. So, are you going to faint tonight? Haha. Step 1) Scare yourself till your heartbeat fasten. Step 2) Make sure a rush of adrenaline comes into your body. Step 3) Squat down and faint. Step 4) Wake up within 10 seconds. Haha, the steps she taught on how to feign a faint. I can never do that 'cos I'd give myself away at step 3. Laugh when someone comes to me. So random. Alright, school is starting tomorrow. Mixed feelings. I want to go school yet not. How to say.., uhm, I'm very scared of taking back our term test papers. There's gonna be 3 tutorials tomorrow and if that's so, it's going to be a highly-traumatising day for me. 6:58 PM |