Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, June 30, 2008





Idiot


I felt like the most dumb person ever today. Lab session today, I brought my lab coat and specs but forgot to wear covered shoes. Moreover I only realised it after lunch. This morning was still happily deciding which slippers to wear. !
Right before that was Maths tutorial
All of us thought that it would be as usual, not more than an hour so I wanted to use that time to go home change but out tutor really used up another hour today. Not all students but selectively and I was one of them. So after the first hour, I was the first one to run out of the tutorial room but he came out and asked me back in. He then said he will lend me his sports shoe. Omg.
I was there sitting down doing nothing, he knew I wanted to go so gave me a question and I could go if solved. Super long and complicated, he was just out to make me stay.
So in the end, I wore his shoes to today's lab. How funny it was. Classmates laughed and so did I. Ha ha ha!
Mr Wong was really funny la. About the plastic bag thingy. Hah.
PIPC lab was boring boring boring! I don't know why I felt so itchy during lab today. Literally.

Dinner with caca after school at Nihon Mura. The service was excellent and food was great too. Strawberry milkshake was not nice at allll. Perhaps because I'm currently having a flu so it tasted very bland to me as well as the ice cream.

There's gonna be 4 hours break tomorrow. Woohoo!
I'm so thirsty today. (x

Labels: , , ,


8:59 PM