|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 First day of term 2 Indeed a very depressing day for me although we only had one paper returned but I saw my whole list of subjects which our CP was holding while speaking to us during APEL. I've just sent an email to her which I actually wanted to talk to her personally. Hope she understands me. (: Time passed super slow today, I have no idea why. Especially during PIPC when I was laughing to myself discreetly because those funny moments kept popping up in my mind but I finally laughed out when Sham said London-london which supposingly to be Dipole-dipole and London dispersion. Haha. OBC lecture was alright. New topic and today covered chiral and fischer projection which were okay but I hope it's not going to get anymore difficult than this which obviously it would be. I don't want to hate OBC again. Anyway it was proved that sitting right at the front and right at the back make a BIG difference even if it's in linked-up. Hah. I'm going to do research now for tomorrow's impromtu speech. Omg, let me strike the jackpot please! The lightbulb that blinkblinks immediately ya know? 8:28 PM |