|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 20, 2008 Selection of Cross Disciplinary Subjects I've cleaned forgotten that today is the opening date for selecting of the CDS until I saw Yanling's blog. Thanks to her last phrase "stupid CDS". Haha. Still thought I would wake up early to select since it's on first come first serve basis and I submitted mine 2 hours after the opening time so I guess it should be quite secured? On the other hand, I'm utterly disappointed that that 2 of the courses I really want are not within our choices. Mass killed ants together with brother today. Note, I usually don't kill ants but they've crossed over everyone's limit. I've never seen so many ants ever in my life, think there was at least a thousand of them. Seriously. So, am I great or what to find out the ant's nest and brother did the killing. Goodnes gracious. Okay I did the washing and that really killed my appetite, not forgetting inhaling the poisonous gas. Mum would thank me on that. Hah, 'cos she's the one who cannot tolerate anymore. Anyway I just woke up from my nap and I'm going to do my stuffs now. Ciao! 6:31 PM |