|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, June 21, 2008 New hairstyle Met up with Truck and Huiying earlier on to do our hair. Results weren't what we expected but I was very satisfied with the cut. Incase you guys didn't know, I love to change my image every now and then but at the same time I would be very afraid especially when the hairdresser was cutting my hair end. I can never forget the incident that happened few years ago and I just forgot to say one phrase "keep the length", there went my whole end and it really made me cry. Haha. Anyway I love my new hairstyle now, just a tad shorter than before. I have no idea why I was so hungry today. Haha, who says small in size cannot eat much. Just that my body resists to growing vertically. Going to have my dinner soon! Using the comp makes me sleepy so I shall disappear now. (: Labels: meetup 8:14 PM |