|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 Black Friday! Seriously, blogger is getting me on my nerves now. The same error just keeps occurring over after so many tries and I only realised it this morning after using my brother's comp to view it. I guess the problem is between Window Vista and XP. Tell me everyone, is there a problem with my layout?! Anyway today is black friday! I would always be reminded of how I used to get scolded by choong for the past 2 black fridays that happened last year. Haha, so I always wrote a note that said BEWARE! BLACK FRIDAY! Alright, shan't be supertitious. Met up with caca today. Went school, supposingly to study but ended up fixing our blogs and took lots of photos. The photos are uploaded at sw33talk! I really have the urge to switch back to xanga. Firstly I would save alot of time doing up the skin etcs, and I really mean alot of time. Most importantly, I don't want a fanciful blog but standard and simple.., but no matter what blogger always seem more for recreations. Whatever, I can't think properly now. So sleepy and I was about to go sleep but wait, I'm going to watch TV now. Sammi Cheng's movie! Labels: meet-up 1:12 AM |