|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, June 16, 2008 Lethargic day! Today is a very lethargic day for me. Woke up in the late afternoon wasn't enough, I feel like crawling back to my bed the moment I stare at the monitor. Had chips all day instead of a decent meal. Incase you wonder why am I blogging so early to define my day, I'm crawling back to my sleep after this. Alright, anyway it's time to get emo. I stumbled upon that incident that happened few years back and I seriously don't understand why I deserved that kind of treatment. I can forgive in person but never on that matter. It still makes me fuming mad but not as in I care. I just feel that I was treated so wrongly for what I've done. It's okay, I'll open my eyes and look in the future. I love the song - The best damn thing by Avril Lavigne so much! Come back after a nap! 4:37 PM |