Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, June 11, 2008





Escape theme park (Class outing)


Today was a very enjoyable day. It was pouring quite heavily this morning but stopped when we reached and that made the weather very cooling.

Highlights.
Haunted house. I really got to mention this. Haha sorry I am afraid of ghost so the moment I saw the first human ghost, I was screaming and jumping like mad. Accidentally stepped off Jesscy's slipper but still pulled her along, with her slipper left behind. Then Pooja dropped hers too. I find that so funny. One dropping after another and both their reactions were like "EH MY SLIPPER!" Funniest thing was Pooja actually ran back to find it then we realised the human ghost was following behind us all along the journey. So were the gatekeepers and they had to go around finding Jesscy's BOTH slippers. Hahaha. You know how funny it was at that time.
2nd round of visit after lunch was not that scary 'cos there wasn't any human ghost. I'm actually very scared of the ghost touching me and I'm sure that I would hit them unintentionally if that happens. Hah.
Viking. Screamed just for the sake of screaming 'cos everyone was and it made the ride more thrilling. Love the stomach feeling and I think Jesscy was so funny, she screamed for help!
Bumper boats. We didn't expect us to get thoroughly wet for this but fun eh, Jesscy and Pooja? So embarassed I didn't know how to operate that and kept going round and round and further away. Haha.
Other rides were quite fun too except for the super irritating guy who didn't know how to use brake and hogged onto the middle of the lane during go-kart that caused me to knock my head twice. Twice at the same place, he just crashed into whoever was infront. Once could be accidental but twice is definately intentional. Seriously I think he did not use brake at all throughout the whole journey. Jesscy was another victim of him too.

The rest left early while we waited for Pooja before we left. We have a great class welfare rep yes?
Super tiring. Anyway we just realised this morning that today is not the official class outing but just a small gathering. Class outing would be canoeing next week!! I'm so looking forward to it.

Back to snacking and TV!

I wanna watch The Happening!

Labels:


8:12 PM