Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, June 25, 2008





Impromptu speech screwed!


Today was a very long and unpleasant day.

I screwed up my impromtu speech today totally and I really mean it. Started out finely except that I forgot to greet the audiences. The timer timed wrongly so I only had around 2 mins plus of preparation time and I didn't come realise that. I was only wondering why time passed so fast. Anyway she's gonna request to Miss Lee on giving me a retest next week but I'm not very keen on that frankly speaking 'cos I'm worried that I might get a topic related to Service mindset, Money or Media. Topics that really need the cracking of brain. By the way my topic today was on government issues.

Skipped PIPC morning lecture 'cos I was reaallyy tired. Didn't sleep well for the past 2 days and I must turn in early today.
SFP lab was quite fun when our teacher went around grilling students randomly with questions. Eggs experiment today.
Sham and I made mayonnaise and guess what we did for a good whole hour? He was holding the electric whisk to mix the content and I was helping to pour the oil drop by drop into it. It seriously took forever. Anyway it tasted awful. Mayo is really unhealthy. Half a bowl of it contains 100ml of oil. Eww.
OBC lab was BORING! No dealing with chemicals today but been constructing model structures for 3 hours.

The only good news of today is that Wednesday has ended and tomorrow is my favourite day too.

Ohoh, the great undercover has accomplished her mission! Haha.

Labels: , , ,


8:45 PM