|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, July 26, 2008 Aloha chalet ![]() Corridor ![]() The room which Jesscy and I slept in. Anyway we shifted the beds together while sleeping. (: With 2 metal sticks in the centre, shall not reveal. Haha. Aloha chalets are like typical Malaysia house. Didn't meet up with Pooja and classmates 'cos I waited for Jesscy then we took a bus there. Reached around 11 plus and ordered Mac delivery. Aloha Changi chalet, Sealand Road, Biggin Hill, Bungalow A. Not that difficult right? And that crew insisted on knowing the postal code (like how the hell would we know), so I passed the phone to Fadhila, still unable to convince the crew so she passed to Jit and she was very funny while arguing with her. In the end, that crew hang up and Jit called again. I bet my name is blacklisted by that Mac outlet. Hah. Jesscy and I slept very early at 2am plus after chatting while the rest drank. Alcohol - stinky! Woke up in the late morning and we had the leftover fries as breakfast which tasted so lousy. Watched some parts of 2 movies last night. Take the Lead and Full Metal Jacket. I think Yaya DaCosta from Take the Lead is very pretty. Didn't really watch that movie. Front part of Full Metal Jacket was very funny but kind of disturbing. It's a 1987 movie, quite worth to watch I guess. Shall find time to watch the behind part of it. Anyway, thanks Kaya for the chalet! Labels: movie 6:13 PM |