Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, July 21, 2008





Ant


Tomorrow is the make-up Maths quiz 2. I was supposed to study for it once I reached home but spent an hour doing something really dumb.
I've found an ant nest! Good news or what?
Good as in my house has at least a thousand lesser ants now and bad is I was killing myself. Haha.
It certainly has nothing to do with our lifestyles because our previous house didn't have so many ants but after we've shifted to here, everyday is infested with them.
I used to find ants cute but not anymore.
Somemore this time the ant nest was in my room leh! yao siu.
Killing them is as good as killing my appetite.
So hate the smell of insectide.
I'll get food poisoning in no time, and that's when the medicine that doctor gave me will be needed.

So after an hour of that, I went to meet caca. Shopped for stuffs then had KFC for dinner. The new value meal which I think isn't very nice. Cockroach! I told you I wanted to eat Macdonald's. Hah.

By the way, the nick, ant, indeed derived from my house because I call caca cockroach and she loves to come my house to see ants. There was one time she told me she missed the ants in my house. She's sick or what? Ha ha.
And I was also called an ant when I was sec 3.
Alright, enough of ants.

This morning had make-up PIPC tutorial.
I thought I talked very softly and only today then I realised the embarassment of getting caught by tutor and all the classmates shh-ed at me. Me alone. Tsk.

Maths tutorial was only half an hour. Yeah, babey.
Everytime when Mr Wong walks around to check our tutorial, remember to do the stop sign and say"Mr Wong! I don't want to lie to you. I didn't do."
And I must pass my make-up quiz tomorrow no matter what because when Mr Wong said that we are getting from bad to worse, I said to him arrogantly that I'll pass tomorrow quiz to let him see."
I guess it was a rather rash comment. Haha, I better get my ass off here now.

Labels:


10:40 PM