Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 8, 2008





Facts about lecturers


Tuesday Tuesday draggy day.

8am first lecture, what do you think?
I couldn't wake up again.

I finally paid attention during HAP tutorial.
While waiting for tutor to come, I walked into the back staircase not knowing that the door can only be opened from the inside. Then when I wanted to go back, we realised the door couldn't be opened so we ran down to the 3rd storey and it was locked too. Finally after we ran to the ground level, we came out of Flavours. Haha.
It was scary as the staircase was quite dark.

PIPC tutorial today was by a trainee teacher instead of Dr.Loh. I prefer the latter though.
He's brilliant (Uma said so) and apparently we can tell 'cos he's a left-hander and by his salute.
He's patitent.
He's friendly and would stop to chat with students.
He calls us ladies instead of girls.
Only thing about him is he's too naggy. His tutorial never ends early and he tells grandmother story.
Just totally unlike Mr Mark Tan otherwise known as "walao eh".
He's impatient, slack, easily pissed off and always frown.
Ask him a question and he would say "Walao eh, this one no need to know la."
There was once lab session, he was pouring the liquid into the funnel and while doing so he was all "Walao eh.. wapiangggg..", with a very impatient and pissed off face because it was so slow.
And he loves comparing our class with the Chem Eng. Nevertheless, we quite like him due to his humour.
Just note, never ask him questions unless you want to hear him walao-ing.

Next was OBC tutorial by Miss Ler which I've always liked.
Then was 2 hours of OBC lecture by Uma.
Hypnosis skills POWER.
You wouldn't be able to understand majority of what she said due to her accent.
She belongs to the dinosaur generation. (She herself said so)
She's the guru of biological chemistry. (Miss Ler said so)
She laughs secretly at students' jokes.
Her pet phrase, "Can you all stop talking?".
She's cute? HAHA. With her long plaited hair and all alike clothes.
Oh, she just changed her hairstyle recently.

I was solving my favourite sudoku throughout the lecture.
APEL lesson was cancelled. Yayness.
I'm getting a sore-throat soon..

Okayokay, I'm going to do my comm skills project now.

Labels: , ,


6:10 PM